CONVENIENT ON-THE-GO SOLUTION
FLEX&LOCK’S lunch prep boxes let you carry snacks, drinks, water, crunches, nuts, and other items for yourself, your kids, and pets when going to the office, sporting events, and on road trips. Adjustable handles and straps make it ideal for men, women, short and tall people alike.
FOLDABLE INSULATION BAG AND CONTAINERS
Our foam/polyester insulated lunch containers for kids are reducible to 50% of the original size for conveniently carrying large or small volumes depending on your needs at any point in time. They are reliable for keeping your stored items at their initial temperature for up to 12 hours.
TEMPERATURE RESISTANT AND SAFE
Made of FDA approved toxin-free materials for a tasteless, odorless, non-stick easy to clean benefits, this lunch set resistance to high temperatures without damage, making them microwave, dishwasher, and freezer-friendly and safe for your family.
Advantages: Collapsible to ½ its original size
The meal prep lunch bag and plates are collapsible to half the original size so depending on the application, it can be used as a small lunch bag or medium size cooler bag for during family reunion parties, picnics, hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking trips etc. Outdoor activity meal prep box.
How to use
· Clean before and after using the product, and keep them.
· Use the soft sponge with a neutral detergent to clean. Nylon scrubbers with abrasives, metal scrubbers, coarse-grained cleansers, bleach, and chlorine cleaners may cause product damage.
· Water spots may remain on the silicone container. This is a phenomenon in which calcium, magnesium, etc. are adsorbed on the surface of water, there is no any harmfulness.
You can prevent water spots by towel drying the silicone container after cleaning. If spots are severe due to frequent use, put cooking oil on the gauze and wipe the area enough.
· If you put too much food, the shape of the food may distort or overflow.
· When heating the contents of a silicon container, use it in the microwave for up to 4 minutes with the lid slightly on or the air gap on the lid sufficiently open, and do not use in the oven.
· The silicone container may be hot when taken out of the microwave, so be careful not to burn yourself with kitchen/oven gloves.
· Be careful not to scratch it with sharp tools or knives, such as forks.
· If used directly on an IH cooker or fire, serious damage to the product may occur.