- Areas that cannot be refueled structurally and areas that are dangerous for.
- Areas where products are contaminated or defective due to lubrication.
- High and low temperature, (sea) underwater, chemical contact areas.
- This is an area to prevent productivity decrease due to machine stoppage when refueling.
- Fields that are ineffective even with refueling under severe use conditions such as stop bundle motion.
- Shock and vibration field, high load, low speed motion field, green (blue) generation field, foreign substance penetration field.
- SLIDING motion, angular swing motion.
- It is used for the parts where ball and roller bearing cannot be used because of various materials and shapes.
- When refueling, it can prevent productivity decrease due to machine stoppage.