PBCheck COVID-19 IgG/IgM is a rapid immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human IgG/IgM antibodies to SARS-CoV-2
in human whole blood, plasma and serum sample. The PBCheck COVID-19 IgG/IgM Antibody Test is intended for use as an aid in identifying
individuals with an adaptive immune response to SARS-CoV-2, indicating recent or prior infection.
• Quick and Easy to use
• Fast results in 10 minutes
• No equipment required
• Multiple sample type
Serology testing for COVID-19 can be used to identify whether people were previously infected by SARS-CoV-2 even if they haven’t shown
symptoms. This is important to determine, because the RT-PCR tests now being used to diagnose the coronavirus can detect the presence
of the viral material during infection, but it doesn’t indicate if the person was previously infected and subsequently recovered.
• Identify asymptomatic patients
• Help to verify quarantine release
• Rapid screening of suspected case
• Epidemiological tracing
IgG/IgM Antibody Test
Comparator / RT-PCR
Positive Percent Agreement (PPA)= 52/55 (94.55%), 95% CI: 85.15% to 98.13%
Negative Percent Agreement (NPA)= 98/100 (98.00%), 95% CI: 93.00% to 99.45%
Interpretation of results
·IgM only positive: Appearance of pinkish red colored bands at the control line and
the IgM test line indicate that the SARS-CoV-2 IgM antibody was detected.
· IgG only positive: Appearance of pinkish red colored bands at the control line and
the IgG test line indicate that the SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibody was detected.
· IgM and IgG positive: Appearance of pinkish red colored bands at the control line,
the IgG test line and the IgM test line indicate that the SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgM antibodies are detected.
· Invalid: If no colored line appears in the control region (C), the test results is invalid.
The test result is inconclusive, and assay should be repeated with a new test cassette.
10μL Whole Blood
|Storage condition||Room Temperature (2-30℃)|