PROBEE BIOVERA Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel
Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Brand name
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
- Body Lotion
|Product name||PROBEE BIOVERA Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel||Certification||-|
|Keyword||propolis , soothing gel , supplement , water-soluble propolis||Unit Size||6.0 * 4.5 * 15.5 cm|
|Brand name||PROBEE||Unit Weigh||158 g|
|Supply type||-||HS code||210690|
For sensitive skin, it is recommended to use moisturizing and soothing products that your skin needs rather than various stages of skincare.
For irritated red skin, with Probee Biovera Gel, it's simple and moisturizing! Try to make your skin healthy and not swayed by irritation.
Recommend it for
- Anyone who is interested in skin health
- Anyone who has skin that requires soothing care
- Anyone who has sensitive skin by external environment
- Anyone who has itchy skin due to sensitive and dryness
- Anyone who has undernourished skin with unbalanced oil-water balance
- Contains perfect aloe vera with moisturizing·nourishing+skin soothing+cooling effect - Contains 70% aloe vera juice of natural plant extract
- Contains Brazilian green propolis extract that protects and nourishes the skin - --- Contains 3,000ppm of green propolis extract
- "The Best" mild soothing gel with calming effect that quickly calm angry skin - Moisturizing and boosting up the vitality of tired skin from external stimulus
- Premium soothing gel containing various plant extracts - Aloe vera, Portulaca oleracea, Centella Asiatica, fig, Ulmus Davidiana Root, Amaranthus caudatus seed and etc. Choice to save skin!
Product Name: PROBEE Biovera
Product Type: Soothing gel, containing Propolis extracts
Capacity: 120 ml / 4 fl.oz
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Methylpropanediol, Propanediol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Trehalose, Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, C12-14 Pareth-12, Arginine, Carbomer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, Fragrance
Manufacturer and Distributor : Seoul Propolis Co., Ltd
How to use: After washing your face in the morning and evening, take an appropriate amount, apply it gently, and let it absorb lightly as if massaging.
Precautions for use
1) If you experience the following symptoms during or after usage, consult a physician : redness, swelling, itchiness or any other side effects.
2) Do not use the product on wounds or any area of skin irritation.
3) Storage and handling precautions.
a. Keep away from reach of children.
b. Keep away from direct sunlight.
4) In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
|Payment Options||L/C,T/T||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- SeungWan Lee
- yuseong daero 1422-7, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, Korea
- Product Category
- Health Care Supplement
- Year Established
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
Seoul Propolis Co., Ltd is a spin-off company of Korean Atomic Energy Research Institute and has co-developed a technology of alcohol free and water-soluble propolis [WEEP Technology]. Seoul Propolis works to standardize and develop the propolis industry through the organization of World Propolis Science Form.
By the end of 2003, Seoul Propolis developed and published the water-soluble manufacturing method (WEEP Technology). In 2005, the Propolis Research Laboratory was created and in 2009 received the approval of the Korean Atomic Energy Research Institute Laboratory Enterprise. Seoul Propolis also works to standardize and develop the propolis industry through the organization of the Korean Natural Food Symposium, Bio-Propolis Research Council, and the World Propolis Science Forum.
- Main Product