Portable mosquito repellent (ChungCheong K-VENTURE Fair_Republic of Korea)
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Brand name
- AnTi BUG
- Payment Terms
- Shipping /
- 14 Day / 21 Day
- Other Home Appliances
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers throu gh seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
|Product name||Portable mosquito repellent (ChungCheong K-VENTURE Fair_Republic of Korea)||Certification||-|
|Category||Other Home Appliances||Material||-|
|Keyword||korea pest repellent spray , camping and fishing spary , korea mosquito repellent spary||Unit Size||35.0 * 35.0 * 15.0 cm|
|Brand name||AnTi BUG||Unit Weigh||20 g|
|Supply type||OEM,ODM||HS code||-|
- Generates 15Khz~100Khz conversion frequency every 0.2 seconds
- Can be used semi-permanently with 5Pin charging type
- Lightweight and small size, easy to carry
- Two types of necklace type and clip type
- 25 hours of use when fully charged in 30 minutes
- A maximum of 5m is possible, but it is recommended to use 2~3m
▶How to use :
- Press the small switch for 2-3 seconds to turn ON/OFF
- Car, PC, home charger can be used
- Can be operated while charging
▶Ingredients : ABS
▶Size : 35mm*35mm*15mm
Lowest noise due to frequency generation
- The product is harmless to the human body and can be worn at all times
- Small and light, convenient to carry
- Semi-permanent use by charging method
- Can be used for pets to help prevent heartworm
|Price (FOB)||34.99 USD||transportation||Ocean Shipping|
|Payment Options||T/T||Shipping time||21 Day|
LIM BYEONG JIN
136 Jiksan-ro Jiksan-eup SeoBuk-gu Cheonan-si Chungnam, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea
Bio-quency is a 2021.03 youth start-up company that conducts research and development of mosquito and pest control and It is a producer, wholesaler and retailer.
We have taken the first steps in 2021 to prevent viral infections caused by mosquitoes and pests worldwide. Malaria virus causes more than 400,000 deaths every year worldwide, and most of them are children and the elderly with weak immunity. We have encountered many cases of occurrence not only overseas but also in Korea.
We have started research and development to prevent this, and now we are focusing on the fight against the corona virus, so the interest in preventing malaria virus has decreased, so the statistical result is expected to come out with an incidence rate of 769,000 in 2020.
It is expected that the appearance of mosquitoes will be found regardless of the season in the future in view of the global ecological environment, and it is expected that many appearances will be made not only outdoors but also indoors.
We will do a lot of research and development to protect our precious lives to prevent and eradicate them.
- Main Product
- Attached File
- Related Products
- TRADE SHOWs "Sejong Expo 2020"
- Other Products viewed with This Product