Pickzzi Pickled Mushrooms-Wasabi (Korean traditional food)
Korean traditional style Pickled Mushroom
$ 3.5 Pack/Packs Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Brand name
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- 1 Month / Negotiable
- Other Foods
|Product name||Pickzzi Pickled Mushrooms-Wasabi (Korean traditional food)||Certification||-|
|Keyword||korean traditional food , mushroom , sauce , wasabi||Unit Size||13.0 * 20.0 * 0.0 cm|
|Brand name||Pickzzi||Unit Weigh||300 g|
|Supply type||ODM,Available||HS code||200190|
▶Function : Mushroom pickles with Wasabi
▶Size : 13cm × 20cm , 300g/bag
▶Ingredients : combines Shiitake mushroom with traditional Korean sauce
- Pickzzi mushroom pickles are a combination of Korean Shiitake mushrooms and traditional Korean sauce.
- Pickzzi's sauce consists of 4 flavors: soy sauce, wasabi, soybean paste, and red pepper paste.
- It maintains the texture of mushrooms compared to the existing product group through its own method, lowers salinity (less than 1.8%) and extends the storage period (Expiration date 1 year).
-Zipper bag pouch configuration allow safe and convenient storage.
- Product Info Attached File
|Price (FOB)||3.5 USD||transportation||Ocean Shipping,Air Transportation|
|Payment Options||T/T||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- SHON JEONG MI
- 2gongdan 1ro,Naiffy Inc. 33-4, Seobuk-gu, Cheonan-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Korea
- Product Category
- Other Foods
- Year Established
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
Naffy is a Korean food manufacturing venture.
Established in 2020, Naiffy is producing fusion K-food, Pickzzi,
based on patented sauces inspired by Korean traditional food.
Pickzzi's are being exported to New Zealand, Vietnam, and China,
advanced to the world wide market.
Pickzzi's 4 flavors of sauce(soy sauce, wasabi, red pepper paste, soybean paste) blends well with various foods such as meat, seafood, and vegetables, so you can eat it in various situations such as snacks, toppings, and dressing as well as side dishes.
- Main Markets
- Main Product
- Attached File