For inquiries about companies/ products in the exhibition hall, please contact us through the inquiry page on the relevant page and we will answer them. Please apply for TradeKorea B2B Matchmaking service at here.
It provides domestic and overseas online and offline exhibition halls hosted by the Korea International Trade Association to display the most promising and popular companies and products related to a theme and introduce them to buyers.
Since the weekly matching information is recommended information that combines tradeKorea's data based on the information the user registered, the more accurate the registered information is, the more accurately the matching information is provided.
All cases received by the end of the month are collected and delivered to promising global buyers, so you will receive an email on partnering on the 2nd week of the month following your application. Ex: Apply in August 2022 -> Send matching mail in the 2nd week of September 2022
We recommend using M.ASK, an online and offline one-stop service. It is created to overcome the difficulties caused by COVID-19, and TradeKorea trade experts will help you with partnering even if you do not visit Korea in person. Refer to M.ASK
“- Live Chat service enables the user to communicate in real time by conversing through the chat window and scheduling a meeting time.
- Slow Chat is a service that allows the user to communicate by exchanging messages on the My Inquire(→Inquiries) screen after logging into tradeKorea. Once the user writes a message, a notification email is sent to the partner, and the partner checks the notification email, connects to tradeKorea, and leaves a message. Even though it is a little slow, the user can communicate regardless of the reservation time.
For information on how to use Live Chat, please check the customized B2B chat service introduction.
- Annual subscription icon: Indicates the No. of years of subscription to tradeKorea
- Tower of Export icon: Automatically shows the companies that won the Tower of Export Award.
(How to apply for the Tower of Export Award: Refer to the notice of application for an award on Trade Day every July.
KITA website > Trade Association News > Announcement)
- Trade transaction icon: If you apply the tradeKorea transaction with evidence on MytK>Company Info., the icon will be shown after approval by the administrator.)
- KITA MEMBER icon: Automatically shows when the user's company becomes a KITA member.
Shortcut to KITA Membership Registration -> (link to page: https://www.kita.net/mberJobSport/mberJobManageNew/mberManage/member_regist.do)
- DUNS icon: A company that registered DUNS NUMBER (Enter Duns Number on MytK > Company Info. screen to show the icon)
- GMP icon: A company that has acquired the GMP mark (If applied for by attaching the GMP certification confirmation document from MytK > Company Info. screen, the icon will be displayed after the administrator's approval)
- ISO icon: A company that has acquired the ISO mark (If applied for by attaching the ISO certification confirmation document from MytK > Company Info. screen, the icon will be displayed after the administrator's approval)