How Can We help?
In TradeKorea's online exhibition hall, trade experts directly select and recommend products.
If you want to partner with a Korean company tailored to you, please apply for trade Korea B2B Matchmaking service at here.
For inquiries about companies/ products in the exhibition hall, please contact us through the inquiry page on the relevant page and we will answer them. Please apply for TradeKorea B2B Matchmaking service at here.
It provides domestic and overseas online and offline exhibition halls hosted by the Korea International Trade Association to display the most promising and popular companies and products related to a theme and introduce them to buyers.
" - Weekly auto-matching: This service automatically delivers matches by combining data in tradeKorea based on the information registered by tradeKorea members.
- KITA buyer matching: This service provides the matching information that fits a member among the buyer information owned by KITA (Korea International Trade Association).
"How to get more matching cards
1. Raise your membership level
The higher the membership level, the more matching cards will be issued.
The level can be raised only with simple information input and activity information.
- Check the membership level and benefits to see how to upgrade your level.
2. You can get an additional matching card by logging in to tradeKorea more than twice a week.
If you log in more than twice a week, the bonus card will be issued according to the membership level.
(Bonus card issuance: VIP 3 cards / PRO 2 cards / BIZ 1 card)
Since the weekly matching information is recommended information that combines tradeKorea's data based on the information the user registered, the more accurate the registered information is, the more accurately the matching information is provided.
You can add or edit your registered information.
- Buyer Member: Login > MytK > My Profile
- Seller member: Login > MytK > Company Info.
- Information to be registered: Keywords (maximum of 4 keywords) / Product Category (maximum 4 registrations) / Main Markets (maximum 5 registrations)
"This service from tradeKorea recommends new business partners to the user for free every week.
Service details can be found in the introduction to the Weekly auto-matching service.
Page link: TRADE SERVICES > Weekly Auto-Matching
No, all services are free of charge.
All cases received by the end of the month are collected and delivered to promising global buyers, so you will receive an email on partnering on the 2nd week of the month following your application. Ex: Apply in August 2022 -> Send matching mail in the 2nd week of September 2022
We recommend using M.ASK, an online and offline one-stop service. It is created to overcome the difficulties caused by COVID-19, and TradeKorea trade experts will help you with partnering even if you do not visit Korea in person. Refer to M.ASK
TradeKorea provides Buyer Invitation Program service for overseas buyers visiting Korea. When you apply, the manager in-charge will guide you. Refer to here.
TradeKorea provides a free-trade matching service called B2B Matchmaking to global buyers looking for Korean suppliers.
Our experts by product category will help you find the best suppliers in Korea. Refer to here.
TradeKorea does not provide personal information such as an email and QQ to other users. You can inquire directly through “Seller Inquiry”.
You can ask for help by clicking Support Request on the menu icon in the chat window.
(Click the support icon – Select an item for help - Enter additional requests - OK - You can receive answers to your support requests by email.)
The support request is a service offered to VIP-level members.
See how to upgrade your membership level in the membership level and benefits guide.
"The counterparty may have rejected Live Chat because she/he prefers the Slow Chat method over Live Chat.
In the My Inquiries chat list, click the relevant content and the Slow Chat button/ icon to proceed with the chat.
“- Live Chat service enables the user to communicate in real time by conversing through the chat window and scheduling a meeting time.
- Slow Chat is a service that allows the user to communicate by exchanging messages on the My Inquire(→Inquiries) screen after logging into tradeKorea. Once the user writes a message, a notification email is sent to the partner, and the partner checks the notification email, connects to tradeKorea, and leaves a message. Even though it is a little slow, the user can communicate regardless of the reservation time.
For information on how to use Live Chat, please check the customized B2B chat service introduction.
Page link: SUPPORT > Custom B2B Chat
This service allows the user to exchange data and communicate in real time by scheduling a meeting time with a partner
when sending an inquiry on a product or to company of interest or while a live chat conversation is in progress.
Concerning the service details, please check the introduction of a customized B2B chat service.
Page link: SUPPORT > Custom B2B Chat
tradeKorea membership is classified into three levels: BIZ, PRO, and VIP, and the higher the level, the more benefits provided.
Please refer to the membership terms for more Info.
Page link: MytK > Membership
- Annual subscription icon: Indicates the No. of years of subscription to tradeKorea
- Tower of Export icon: Automatically shows the companies that won the Tower of Export Award.
(How to apply for the Tower of Export Award: Refer to the notice of application for an award on Trade Day every July.
KITA website > Trade Association News > Announcement)
- Trade transaction icon: If you apply the tradeKorea transaction with evidence on MytK>Company Info., the icon will be shown after approval by the administrator.)
- KITA MEMBER icon: Automatically shows when the user's company becomes a KITA member.
Shortcut to KITA Membership Registration -> (link to page: https://www.kita.net/mberJobSport/mberJobManageNew/mberManage/member_regist.do)
- DUNS icon: A company that registered DUNS NUMBER (Enter Duns Number on MytK > Company Info. screen to show the icon)
- GMP icon: A company that has acquired the GMP mark (If applied for by attaching the GMP certification confirmation document from MytK > Company Info. screen, the icon will be displayed after the administrator's approval)
- ISO icon: A company that has acquired the ISO mark (If applied for by attaching the ISO certification confirmation document from MytK > Company Info. screen, the icon will be displayed after the administrator's approval)
This is a description of the icon shown in the verified certificate item on the seller card, which shows information about the seller at a glance.
Verified Certificate icon:
- Annual subscription icon: Annual subscription to tradeKorea
- Tower of Export icon: A company selected by the Korea International Trade Association for contributing to an increase in exports and winning the Tower of Export Award
- Trade transaction icon: A company that completed transactions through tradeKorea
- KITA MEMBER icon: Korea International Trade Association member company
- DUNS icon: A company that has registered DUNS NUMBER
- GMP icon: A company that has acquired a GMP certificate
- ISO icon: A company that has obtained an ISO certificate