AED / Defibrillator (I-PAD CU-SP1)
The i-PAD CU-SP1 is an automated external defibrillator (also known as an AED or PAD). The i-PAD CU-SP1 is designed for minimally trained individuals. It provides simple and direct voice prompts and instructions for straightforward rescue operation. It is lightweight and battery powered for maximum portability.
- Easy and Simple Operation
- Efficient and effective e-cube Biphasic technology (BTE type)
- Lightweight and compact
- Pre-connected pads (one pair of pads for adults and chilidren)
- Easy communication with CU-EX1 software using IrDA or SD card (multi-event recording)
- Pads usage indication (Check and indicate the expiring date)
- Adjust volume automatically depending on the circumstances.
- Perfect for public facilities