1. Before iron please keep the back clean, adjust the temperature to suit the temperature of clothing.
2. Put the cloth into the appropriate location (plastic do not peel), back and forth several time, usually about 15 seconds.
3. In order to prevent iron damage, you can paste a thin layer of cotton cloth (not faded cloth). Then check the edge if is ok and can iron the edge several more time.
4. According to the thickness of cloth to determine the temperature, a little thicker, must be higher temperature, hot a long time. For a particularly thick cloth paste, you can iron back several time.
5. For sequins or metal wire embroidered cloth paste should be first iron from the reverse, to be firmly fixed cloth affixed from the front and then trim the corners, so as not to damage the front of the sequins or other jewelry.
6. The best way is needle and thread in the edge of the cloth paste a few stitches, so more solid, very obedient.
7. There is no iron at home, you can also use the same color of the line directly to the cloth sewn on the clothes.