Negotiable / | Min Order Quantity Unit
3 SUNCOM Co., LtdSupplier Activity
tradeKorea provides seller activity to buyers through seller evaluation and measurement according to each item.
" Activity of supplier was updated in the "transaction" section of the last 5 days ago"
Country South Korea
|Product name||[SUNCOM] - ShipCLOUD for Vessel||Certification||-|
|Keyword||ship server , data cloud||Unit Size||-|
|Brand name||-||Unit Weigh||-|
|Supply type||-||HS code||8471411000|
- Integrated Marine IT Resource Platform
- ShipCLOUD is a vessel-optimized server computer that provides triple-safe system like disk duplexing and automatic backup system to protect critical data on the ship from poor environment.
- It is designed for immediate restoration from vessel in the event of system failure. By eliminating integrated data storage of shipCLOUD, the shipping manager and shipping company’s accumulated know-how outflow can be prevented and transfer of data can be done easily.
- Fleet monitoring is possible on shore. All vessels where shipCLOUD is installed are available to monitor data collected by shipCLOUD. Monitoring the usage of network resources in the vessel helps to detect or predicting failures and may reduce the cost of maintaining vessel IT resources.
|Payment Options||L/C,T/T||Shipping time||Negotiable|
SUNCOM was established in Busan KOREA, the maritime capital of Korea, for shipbuilding & maritime IT business, and now owns a lot of source technologies and related patents such as vessel monitoring using satellite communication and 4S communication data processing technology.
With such technologies, SUNCOM is powerful shipbuilding & maritime IT Venture Company which continuously tries to establish maritime safety and improvement of crew IT welfare with young and challenging sprits.
2. Major business
1) Satellite Communication Solution
E-mail & data transmission system optimized for maritime satellite communication
E-mail system for ships - ShipOffice v4.0
Ship anti virus vaccine live update service
Ship M2M(machine to machine) solution
Ship electronics manual solution
2) Network Solution
Intelligent server system optimized for ships, based on cloud computing technology
ShipCloud server system
Ship Power Line(PLC) communication solution
Data line and telephone line communication solution
Build Fleet Broadband(FB), GPS, M2M satellite communication terminals
3) Location-based Solution
Location-tracking system based on geofencing algorithm
4S(ship to ship, ship to shore) router equipment
Fishery e-reporting system & sending/picking up distress calls
Maritime safety management system
Vessel monitoring system based on ECDIS
4) Vessel IT Maintenance
24H/7D global ships IT technical support
Management IT resources on ships and failure history
5) Research and Development
Proceed government public project and develope core technologies
Develop maritime IT core technologies