By DIY Korean Rice Wine Makgeolli
4 Human Services
Country South Korea
Supplier Grade level3
DIY Korean Rice Wine Makgeolli
Engine Bearing, Sliding Bearing, Camshaft Bearing
DIY Korean Rice Wine(Makgeolli)
DIY Korean Rice Wine made from 100% Korean rice and Kimchi DK119 and fermented yeast
Artificial additives such as aspartame are not used, making sure that it has the unique flavor and smell of makgeolli.
Volume : 7 ~ 8 liters per 1kg
Alcohol : 7% ~ 12%
** Product Features
● Anyone can easily make healthy traditional Korean rice wine at home.
● Kimchi DK119 and fermented yeast make a healthy drinking culture.
● It is classified as general food, and it becomes Drunken Rice after mixing with water.
● 100% natural food with no synthetic additives.
● When 1kg of powder is prepared, it becomes 7 ~ 8 liters of Drunken Rice .
● Drunken Rice is good for skin beauty, and the lactobacillus restore the large intestine function.
● The expiration date of the powder is 24 months overseas, which reduces the storage burden of the company, and the taste of Drunken Rice is maintained for 3 months when refrigerated after the preparation.
** How to Make DIY Korean Rice Wine(Makgeolli)
1.Mix 1kg of powder(rice and ferments) with 3 liters of water 20~30 °C
(Must put the bottled water purified water or boiled and cooled water.)
2. Leaved the lid opened slightly after adding and string of water when it’s mixed well.
3. Frment it for 2days(48hours) in 20 ~ 30 °C. Stir it well for 1~2 times(once a day).
4. You may enjoy special taste and scent of “Korean Rice Wine(Makgeolli)” if you add more water or fruit juice when it’s fermented after 2 days.
5. Korean Rice Wine(Makgeolli) should be stored in a refrigerator and then you may enjoy its original taste for 90 days.
* After 90 days, percentage of alcohol would be decreased slightly an it may become a healthful drink with lactobacillus.