UNIPRETEC is in providing solutions to difficult problems using the most high-tech advanced ceramics precision components and products. We develop, manufacture and supply precision products which required hard wearing, lightweight, non-contaminating, with excellent chemical resistance, good thermal shock and offer enhanced electrical and thermal insulation properties.
With many years of experience in research and development in advanced technical ceramic materials, process development, manufacturing of precision components and small assemblies for the various niche applications for the automotive, aerospace, oil & gas industries, foundries, industrials, food, medical, chemical etc. and also consulting & working with most advanced ceramics manufacturing companies around the world, we are now able to offer following services.
- Design, research & development of materials
- Material processes and manufacturing of precision components & assemblies
- Manufacturer & supplier of quality precision components made from advance technical ceramics with reasonable price and excellent delivery
- Consultation for product development, manufacturing & quality control
- Business development
- Sales & Marketing.
Advance engineering ceramic materials
- Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3)
- Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2)
- Silicon Carbide (SiC, SiSiC)
- High pressured & Hot pressed sintered Silicon Nitride (GPSN & HPSN)
- Boron Carbide (B4C)
- Aluminium Nitride (AlN)
- Machinable Ceramics (Glass Ceramic & Boron Nitride)
Main application areas and various components are as below:
- High temperature applications (up to 2500’C)
- RF (induction) heating application for various induction furnaces
- Non-ferrous molten metal handling products and various molten metals’s pumping applications
- Advanced gas pressured thermocouple & thermocouple sheaths for molten non-ferrous metals
- Components for high wearing and bearing applications
- Ball, rollers bearing & plain bearings from GPSN & YPZ-Zirconia ceramic materials
- Jigs-fixtures and brazing fixtures for manufacturing processes
- Mechanical seals for chemical pumps
- Electrical insulating application
- Chemical and process industries application wearing parts & liners
- Ceramic cutting tools tips
- Automotive-diesel engine components such as fuel pump needle, rods, rotor, cam followers (rollers), tappet shims etc
- Copper pipe Extruding dies, metal tubes forming rollers, wire drawing dies etc.
- Mud-Pump sleeves, pistons, balls and ball valves, seats & liners for pipes for oil, gas and nuclear applications.
We welcome any opportunity related to above products from any one who are interested in for development or sourcing high tech ceramic components from us. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at our office or if you may need my visit for further detail discussion, please do not hesitate to contact me either.
|Value||Increasing Rate||Value||Increasing Rate|
|1||Pr.China||$ 18,985,499||-10.5%||$ 16,281,287||-14.2%|
|2||Germany||$ 10,073,735||-9.2%||$ 10,739,636||6.6%|
|3||Japan||$ 5,964,163||1.1%||$ 6,797,304||14.0%|
|4||U.S.A||$ 4,370,159||-9.7%||$ 4,918,923||12.6%|
|5||France||$ 2,999,531||212.5%||$ 4,899,530||63.3%|
|6||Taiwan||$ 1,221,843||189.9%||$ 1,556,306||27.4%|
|7||Malaysia||$ 810,387||-20.3%||$ 1,384,421||70.8%|
|8||Hong Kong||$ 857,196||4.2%||$ 1,217,252||42.0%|
|9||Thailand||$ 923,261||-8.9%||$ 840,896||-8.9%|
|10||India||$ 615,102||-.2%||$ 805,326||30.9%|
|Total||$ 53,659,632||-5.5%||$ 53,108,709||-1.0%|