2 ENERCAMP Co., LtdSupplier Activity
Country South Korea
Portable Power Station for network communication anytime, anywhere.
It plans to develop a smart hub function that communicates with the communication network and provides wifi signals to the peripheral devices by interacting with the smartphone, controlling the status of the battery and the surrounding climate by installing a communication module. If the converter is not used, the connection cable between the converter and the battery is automatically disconnected.
IoT devices and sensors can be connected to this product via dedicated application to provide notification of various danger signals(heat, over-discharge, etc.) of remote control, monitoring and use products.
Provides networking between groups even in areas where communication is not possible between the internet and the phone by installing a communication module to provide monitoring and notification services for safety incidents such as SMS, telephone service, SOS request.
▪ 285Wh(77,000mAh) ▪ Input : DC 19V/4.5V, USB-PD(60W), Solar charger ▪ Output : USB(x3), USB-PD(x1), 12V Cigar, AC 200W (x1) ▪ Size : 150 x 150 x 276.8 (mm) ▪ Weight : 3.8kg ▪ Wifi, Bluetooth, LTE/5G optional ▪ Water proof : IP68
▪ Input : DC 19V/4.5V, USB-PD(60W), Solar charger
▪ Output : USB(x3), USB-PD(x1), 12V Cigar, AC 200W (x1)
▪ Size : 150 x 150 x 276.8 (mm)
▪ Weight : 3.8kg
▪ Wifi, Bluetooth, LTE/5G optional
▪ Water proof : IP68
ENERCAMP Co., Ltd. is a 35-year subsidiary of a complete company specializing in automotive battery chargers and direct current power supplies, that conducts research and development of complete products and independently sell premium branded enercamp products.