Wearable Braille Keyboard
Band Type Braille input Keyboard
Negotiable Min Order Quantity Unit
- Required Quantity
- Place of Origin
- South Korea
- Brand name
- Payment Terms
- Production method
- Shipping / Lead Time
- Negotiable / Negotiable
|Product name||Wearable Braille Keyboard||Certification||-|
Mobile Phone Accessories
Other Portable & Wearable Devices
|Keyword||bluetooth keyboard , wearable device , braille notetaker , braillewriter||Unit Size||42.0 * 42.0 * 11.0 mm|
|Brand name||Bdot||Unit Weigh||36 g|
|Supply type||Available||HS code||8471601020|
(Band type Braille Input Keyboard for Blind)
Product Overview(Wearable band type braille information terminal)
Braille Keyboard is a braille input device that connects with smartphones via Bluetooth.
It allows users to input texts and navigate without actually touching the screen.
Bluetooth Braille keyboard that can control the screen through the keyboard.
Input text or screen movements and contents can be heard in human voice.
Function & Spec
-Braille input & reverse braille translation Buetooth keyboard
-Screen-control function (Navigating function)
-Upgrade & Update Language by APP
-Velcro-style easy wrist wear
-Use Android, ios, Win, Mac
- The world's first ultra-small wearable braille terminal
- Design of ultra-light tripod fold (36 grams)
- Excellent access to smart device information Unique to
increase independent emphasis and app access
- Listening to input text and screen contents by voice
Convenience of products
-A product that can carry the existing heavy and bulky braille terminal around the wrist
with a very small 36grams.
- Perkins Braille Input Method is used for the structure that flaps when using the
main body and the band.
- Excellent control of smart devices and access to smart phone APP
Function & Spec
- Braille input & reverse braille translation Buetooth keyboard
- Screen-control function (Navigating function)
- Upgrade & Update Language by APP (“doTnB”)
- Use Android, ios, MS, Mac
- 42X42X11mm, 36g
|Price (FOB)||Negotiable||transportation||Express,Ocean Shipping,Air Transportation|
|Payment Options||L/C,T/T||Shipping time||Negotiable|
- PAIK, NAM-CHIL
- 1311(Digital Empire Bldg.),Beuman-ro 1130, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Product Category
- Bluetooth & Wireless ,Keyboards,Mobile Phone Accessories,Other Portable & Wearable Devices
- Year Established
- No. of Total Employees
- Company introduction
From 2001 to the present, our company has been researching, developing, and manufacturing rehabilitation aids necessary for disabled people to lead their daily lives, and is highly recognized not only in Korea but also abroad.
Products for the elderly and hearing impaired include smart voice amplifiers, FM/BT wireless Systems, and Hearing Loop etc.
Blind products produce wearable braille keyboards and Telescopic white cane.
- Main Markets
- Main Product